|Virtual AKC City / Location||Date||Duration||Event||Topic||
Mail ID for
|Name||Mob. No.||Mail ID|
|Nagpur||12 & 13/7/2012||2 days, 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM||WS||Basics of concrete mix design||
|25/7/2012 & 26/7/2012||2 days, 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM||WS||Workshop for Construction Supervisors|
|7/8/2012||7:00 PM to 9:30 PM||TL||Concrete material analysis - V.M.Galande|
|27/8/2012 & 28/8/2012||2 days 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM||WS||Advance concrete mix design workshop|
|7 & 8 Sept 2012||2 days, 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM||WS||Basics of concrete mix design|
|27 & 28/9/2012||2 days, 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM||WS||Workshop for Construction Supervisors|
|Technical Workshops||Concrete Mix Design (Basic) - (CMD)||To learn about basic materials for concrete & its properties, to understand principles & methods of concrete mix design, to carry out step by step mix design calculations, to conduct laboratory trial of the concrete mix, to make observations & apply corrections for the mix prepared and to understand correct steps of producing & handling for concretes up to Grade M40.|
|Advance Concrete Mix Design - (ACMD)||To appreciate high grade high performance concrete, Self Compacting Concrete, Fiber Concrete in terms of materials, mix proportioning, producing, handling and different Laboratory tests.|
|Material, Concrete Testing & supervising concrete||To understand the correct test method of material and Concrete(Fresh/Hardened), Record keeping and Laboratory maintainance,To learn basics of concrete supervision at all stages of concreting.|
|Technical Lectures||Concrete material analysis - V.M.Galande||To update knowledge on current & future construction trends through listening to the concrete experts and getting your doubts cleared by asking questions to them. (It is most suitable for project engineers, QA/QC engineers, engineers working in Ready Mix Concrete Plants, Design Offices and Project Management Consultancy Firms etc.)|
|Cement & Microfine (Alccofine) Material By C M Dordi|
|Ten Golden Rules of Quality Management of Cement & Concrete by Mr C M Dordi|
|Design aspects of Tall structures by S N Manohar|
|Video Screening||(How it Built : concrete), Millau Viaduct||To know about the journey of concrete through mega structures followed by interaction|
|Discussion with Experts' Pannel||Meet the panel of experts on the subject and have thought provoking discussions with the panel.|
1. Registration fees of Rs. 1500/- per participant for the workshops on CMD (Basic).
2. Registration fees of Rs. 2000/- per participant for the workshops on ACMD, Formwork & Durability.
3. Registration fees of Rs. 1000/- per participant for the supervisors workshops.
4. All the full day events will include lunch & two tea breaks(The cost included in registration fees).
5. All the evening events will be followed by high-tea (The events are free of registration charges).
6. Please register for the event well-in-advance for helping us in ensuring better arrangements as well as for avoiding disappointment because of No Room.
7. For Registration call to the concerned contact persons depending upon the locations or e-mail them.