|Event||Topic||Scheduled Dates||Duration||Learning Objectives|
|Technical Workshops||Concrete Mix Design (Basic) - (CMD)||12-Sep-12||13-Sep-12||
|To learn about basic materials for concrete & its properties, to understand principles & methods of concrete mix design, to carry out step by step mix design calculations, to conduct laboratory trial of the concrete mix, to make observations & apply corrections for the mix prepared and to understand correct steps of producing & handling for concretes up to Grade M40.|
|Advance Concrete Mix Design - (ACMD)||18-Jul-12||19-Jul-12||
|To appreciate high grade high performance concrete, Self Compacting Concrete, Fiber Concrete in terms of materials, mix proportioning, producing, handling and different Laboratory tests.|
|Material & Concrete Testing||23-Aug-12||24-Aug-12||
|To understand the correct test method of material and Concrete(Fresh/Hardened), Record keeping and Laboratory maintainance.|
|Technical Lectures||"Transportation Process in Concrete" (Speaker-Er.C.M.Dordi-Corporate head CSG & PQM, Ambuja Cement Ltd.)||13-Jul-12||1.5 Hrs (7.00pm-8.30pm)||To update knowledge on current & future construction trends through listening to the concrete experts and getting your doubts cleared by asking questions to them. (It is most suitable for project engineers, QA/QC engineers, engineers working in Ready Mix Concrete Plants, Design Offices and Project Management Consultancy Firms etc.)|
|"Hydration of Portland Cement" (Speaker-Er.C.M.Dordi-Corporate head CSG & PQM, Ambuja Cement Ltd.)||17-Aug-12|
|"Affordable Housing" (Speaker-Er.Keshav Wardkhedkar-Chief Engineer, CIDCO.)||7-Sep-12|
|"Recent Amendments in IS 456" (Speaker-Er.C.M.Dordi-Corporate head CSG & PQM, Ambuja Cement Ltd.)||14-Sep-12|
1. Registration fees of Rs. 1500/- per participant for the workshops on CMD (Basic) , Supervising Concrete & Material & Concrete Testing.
2. Registration fees of Rs. 2500/- per participant for the workshops on ACMD, Formwork & Durability.
3. All the full day events will include lunch & two tea breaks(The cost included in registration fees).
4. All the evening events will be followed by high-tea (The events are free of registration charges).
5. Please register for the event well-in-advance for helping us in ensuring better arrangements as well as for avoiding disappointment because of No Room.
6. For Registration call us on 022-40667620 OR e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit us at www.foundationsakc.com